A METRIC TON OF MOTOWN
This is a press pic of the ‘62-63 ”Motortown revue” lineup.
The sheer #PEAKness is still being debated as I’m still working out who’s in the picture. (Feel free to reply with your guesses/confirmations)
- Little Stevie Wonder (if you can’t tell which one he is, leave this blog and never return)
- The Supremes (black dresses up front)
- Martha and the Vandellas (white dresses behind them)
- Smokey and the Miracles (Smokey is checking on Stevie)
- Barrett Strong (the one Diana Ross is looking up at)
SUSPECTED, BUT NOT CONFIRMED
- The Temptations (bottom left. I’m not sure if this is the BIG 5 era Temps, even though dude in the glasses looking down at Stevie kinda looks like David Ruffin.)
Who’s ready for the first-ever #PEAK BLACKNESS “Spot the legendary Black musician”-off?